Monday, August 30, 2010

MudQuest!

What up blog readers!

I have exciting news. I'm signed up for the Mud Quest Adventure Run coming up this October in West, Texas. It's a 6.5 mile run where somehow they fit in 30 obstacles throughout the course, such as...well... I'm not quite sure. From what I can tell, they mostly involve getting muddy in different ways. And some involve trying to slide under barbed wire. And running through creeks or something.  If you are curious what this is, check out the video on the website:


And... I'm running it alone.

Haha, just kidding, that would be really strange. Actually, I'm running it with Julie and about 5 other friends from down here. And it's definitely not too late to sign up so if you have any interest... we are always open to adding more to our group.

Also, I registered for the Match this week. It's official - I'm applying to internships this year!

No comments: